30 May Kickstarted!!! :D
We are left with so many impressions to digest. For us this means back to intensive work on the project, and there is nothing we would like better. The last 30 days have passed by in a delightful blur. It feels like it was only yesterday that we pressed the green button on Kickstarter, not knowing what to expect at all! Since then, a lot has happened.
- First of all, generous people from all over the world have contributed over $248.000 (!) to the remaining production of Among the Sleep! That still blows our minds…
- We published a Playable Alpha, so everyone can get an impression of what they are supporting. It can still be downloaded from the Kickstarter page. The feedback has been truly amazing…
- We posted the game to Greenlight, where it’s currently at 24th place in the whole world, and still climbing!
- We announced our dialogues with Sony, regarding a possible PS4 release!
- We’ve had tasty Ice Cream, and even reached both Oculus Rift implementation, Commentary Track and Supersecret DLC stretch goals!
- We have established an official Forum, where people are invited to discuss anything Krillbite-related with us! We’ll show this forum much love in the time to come.
- We’ve been nominated to the Nordic Indie Sensation Award, with our small creative side-project The Plan.
- And of course, we’ve published tons of news on the project in general, including both fresh screenshots and concept art.
All in all it’s been a magnificent month, incredibly inspiring for the team, and we are more pumped than ever to continue work intensively on finishing our dream project (both metaphorically and literally) Among the Sleep!
To conclude, in all seriousness: thank you all. You have no idea how much this means to us. We love you.
– The Krillbite Team